a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">

Saturday, June 25, 2011

First time food aversion

So I am so lucky that I have no morning symptoms. One day when I was going driving to work I was eating one of those snackpack where you dip the cracker/breadstick into cheese. I had gotten about halfway to work and all of a sudden my mouth starts watering and I feel very nausious. Luckily I have a bag and the second I got it I then preceded to get rid of my snack pack. I had amanda in the car and luckily she doesn't get sick when someone pukes. I was able to drive and puke to work. As soon as I got to work I felt alot better and surprisingly I still wanted to eat the rest but I knew better not to.
That was the first time that I had puked during this pregnancy and I know now not to eat those snack packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment