a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">

Saturday, June 25, 2011

James is going to be a great dad

So I thought that it would take James sometime to get use to the idea of a baby on the way. He had no problem taking the role of dad to be. Some of the cute things he has done.

We saw Fast Five and the main character told her boyfriend she's pregnant and he kissed her. James looks at me and says "Was I suppose to do that" I was like no. It was very cute.

After the doctors appointment he found out that I shouldn't care over 15 pounds. I was doing the laundry and he took it out of my hands and carried it for me.

He offers to make me dinner alot more.

For our 3rd year wedding anniversary he bought be a baby carriage charm for my pandora braclet.

He told me I better read to the baby so it will be smart. ( I was only 6 weeks)

He was cooking bacon and I stole a peice and he asked "Is bacon safe to eat, it's fatty"

He was trying to figure out how to do the babyroom, where to put the crib. I told him we got atleast a couple more months to figure it out.

So he is defiantly taken this pregnacy very well. He will make a wonderful dat.

No comments:

Post a Comment